- What new vocabulary do I need to talk about extracurricular activities?
- What are the two ways to say “to know” in Spanish?
- How do I ask how long someone has been doing something?
- How do make comparisons of equality and inequality?
1B GRAMMAR NOTES (Great resource!)
1B VOCAB GOOGLE PRESENATION (images, there are a lot of extra words)
BLOG POSTS FOR THIS CHAPTER
WEEK OF 3/5 - Four of the assignments. Call or record ONCE this week.WEEK OF 3/12 - Two assignments PLUS the special blog post. (due THURSDAY 3/15 and comments on classmates' blogs due Friday 3/16)
- Practicar con el vocabulario - Do the two puzzles on p. 8 & p. 9 - do both.
- Hablar y Leer - Type on your blog and / or call Google Voice* (978) 267-7255) and answer certain questions relevant to current chapter.
- Questions are on p. 1 (in the left margin), p. 13, p. 18
- Don't do the questions if you do not know the grammar yet. If you want to go ahead, read the grammar notes on the last three pages of the packet.
- Make sure your answers are put on your blog with the page number OR you can call and say your answers.
- Post the sentences on your blog.
- p. 23 - although you just have to translate AND sing.
- This counts as TWO assignments - story on page 20 and answer questions (in English) on pages 21 & 22.
- p. 3