viernes, 17 de marzo de 2017

Los Deportes

Preguntas Esenciales:
  • What role do sports have in culture?
  • What sports are popular in the Spanish speaking world? Who are some popular athletes in the Spanish speaking world?
  • How is my interest in sports and that of my culture similar and/or different from that of some parts of the Spanish speaking world

Metas para la unidad:
  • I can describe a variety of sports and sports related activities. (some vocab on Quizlet)
  • I can communicate (speak and write) about the importance of sports in my life and in the life of other people, particularly in the Spanish speaking world.
  • I can interpret readings related to a variety of sports.
  • I can interpret authentic resources related to sports
  • I can understand and describe information about baseball in the Dominican Republic.












No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario